About the Cox Family

This blog is about our family. Brandon and I married on June 3, 2000 after dating about a year and a half. We went to high school together but never really talked with each other even though we lived on the same road. We now have Connor,8 and Karlea,4. We also have two dogs, Belle and Patch. We also have two goldfish, Freddie and Dory. Hope you enjoy!

Connor and Karlea

Connor and Karlea

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apologies

I'm sorry that my blog looks a bit awkward. My friends' blogs have their little stories and pics all lined up together with titles. I am still figuring it out. My apologies for the craziness. Maybe one day I will get it. I told my friend Beth last night that we needed to have a blog party to teach me what the heck to do. Maybe we will.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your blog doesn't look awkward! It will just take a little time and patience. You will get the hang of it.