About the Cox Family

This blog is about our family. Brandon and I married on June 3, 2000 after dating about a year and a half. We went to high school together but never really talked with each other even though we lived on the same road. We now have Connor,8 and Karlea,4. We also have two dogs, Belle and Patch. We also have two goldfish, Freddie and Dory. Hope you enjoy!

Connor and Karlea

Connor and Karlea

Friday, May 15, 2009

It's been a while.


Well as you can tell it's been right at 2 years since I blogged. There seems to be no time for it. I am going to try to get one post in a week. We'll see how that turns out. Anyway, my Karlea will be 3 on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast the time has went by. It seems like every time I turn around something is going on with her. I think she is my accident-prone child. She ran into the door at church this past Sunday, Mother's Day. She had a huge knot which is now turning the yellow-purple color. I'm so glad no one called DHR. She looked awful. Connor is finishing up kindergarten. I can't believe this school year is almost over. Even more unbelievable than that is that he didn't get sent to the Principal's office not one time this year. His is sad about going to 1st grade. He loves his teacher, Mr.Key. He only wants to go to the 1st grade if he can be his teacher. Kind of sweet I guess. Connor lost his first tooth on Wednesday. I cried. I cried when it began to loosen up. I don't know why. I didn't even shed a tear when he started school. Losing teeth to me is growing up. Well this should get me started back up. Hopefully soon I'll be posting something new.

No comments: