About the Cox Family

This blog is about our family. Brandon and I married on June 3, 2000 after dating about a year and a half. We went to high school together but never really talked with each other even though we lived on the same road. We now have Connor,8 and Karlea,4. We also have two dogs, Belle and Patch. We also have two goldfish, Freddie and Dory. Hope you enjoy!

Connor and Karlea

Connor and Karlea

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Pictures

Connor riding the waves!

Karlea and her dad playing in the pool.
More like Karlea playing and daddy working. :)

The wonderful family picture that would've been great had it not been so dark and Connor not crossing his eyes. Geez!


They can be sweet when they want. :)




Naturally, we took pictures while at the beach. I knew some of them would be awful because I caught Connor crossing his eyes in some with his sister. So I get home to look through them so I can update our family picture. NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE IS GOOD!!! Come on Connor. If it wasn't him with his eyes crossed, it was Karlea making a crazy smile or looking off into the wild blue yonder. We waited a little to late, so it was getting too dark. But I thought what the heck we'll take them anyway. We had one family picture that was descent, but it was too dark and made it look grainy. I'm hoping that my sister-in-law has some of us that are good. If not I guess we'll just be taking pictures here at the house where it's hot and humid. Maybe this time they'll cooperate so they won't have to be in the heat.

No comments: